Thursday, 10 November 2011

It's November!

October was a craaaazy month and I can't believe that we are now well into November. A combination of life, a hectic social schedule, a broken internet connection and blogging blahs piled up and now here I am, dazed and confused, wondering where the time went.

The UK blog list is up, though not complete yet. I would say give me a week, but, well you know how I am with deadlines. Thank you all for taking the time to add your suggestions. It is already quite a long list, though I hope that there are more out there! Keep the suggestions coming please.

Today was my day to blog over the Co-op, I'll be back here within the week hopefully; and dropping by and actually commenting on all the new blogs you've led me to. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Aurora,

    We found you through the Co-op blog & have enjoyed having a read!

    Thanks for adding us to your UK list.

    Kay & Sime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring blog, thanks (found it through the Move to Portugal blog)... It's good to read about others living on islands (I live on Tasmania). Islands are strange old places sometimes!
    Amanda @ TasmanianTravels

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...