Friday, 3 June 2011

That was the fortnight that was

I am a person that doesn't relish drama. I know lots of people do, many of whom would deny it to the hilt; but drama - emotional, financial or social - really doesn't do it for me. I go out of my way to avoid it. This has been a fortnight full of dramas, hence my absence here - I really didn't realise it had been so long. Good stuff has also been happening, I just haven't had the enthusiasm or energy to report on it what with all the annoying distractions.

The dramas are mostly dealt with and things are looking bright, so hopefully I will back here in a few days with a little more energy and more interesting stuff to report.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...